Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Orgasm denial (November 29th)

Throughout the day i felt some arousal and was often hard and God i could do with touching myself but in my mind i felt lost and empty missing that someone special, i haven't touched my cock since Friday night apart from when i shower,its strange i have missed touching myself over the last few days but its oh so different from being told to ,the excitement in my stomach,the gentle throb of my cock aching to be released from my pants,also knowing how long or how many times i am allowed to edge for,i miss it all so much and although i want to text all the time i hold back,so another Day passes and the days are adding up but i am still enjoying my chastity and i never thought i would ever hear myself say that

No comments:

Post a Comment