Monday, 22 November 2010

Orgasm denial (November 21th)

My apologies to Miss first for not posting my blogs at the correct time and for not texting to confirm i have posted a new blog,my feelings and frustrations are building, my arousal easier to achieve,Her cock has been turned on with just thoughts and feelings towards Miss,recent discussions and questions i have asked Miss recently i will post in a separate blog,and my feelings towards the answers i have found,,My experience with Chastity has been a rewarding one so far as i have learnt so much more about the denial side of orgasms and how it makes me feel,how easy it is to edge and get turned on although frustration is clearly evident my arousal towards being denied i have found more enjoyable than i thought i ever would,

No comments:

Post a Comment